Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
What’s new in version 4.8.4:
- Added a preference for default bit rate.
- Added a warning in the Save panel for when markers and metadata will not be saved in the selected file format.
- Fixed a bug where using search in the Open panel would show grayed-out files.
- Fixed bugs with AAC files related to added silence at start and end.
- Fixed a bug where the bit rate was not being remembered between opening a file and saving it.
- Fixed a bug where certain MP3 files could not be opened.
- Progress is now shown when using the Save Selection As command.
- Fixed bugs with the AppleScript Save command, and by extension, fixed issues with Automator and Monbots.