May 22 2017
Description: Popular software programs contain millions of line of code. Bad guys exploit flaws (vulnerabilities) in the code to deliver malware. Except when they can’t. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit wraps three layers of security around popular browsers and applications, preventing exploits from compromising vulnerable code. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks.
- Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- Shields Java
- Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add/manage custom shields